You are here because you want to know
personal informations about me?
My life and I, we are wonderfully terribly normal boring (sequences interchangeable).
Which is why I avoided publishing a website about me for eighteen years. That I'm making it up now shows what I've always been
a late bloomer.
Oh yes, a late bloomer hits it:
- When already I was sixteen, I decided to go to higher school to get my high school diploma (german: "Abitur"). Two years later I had it in my pocket. Ok, that was quick.
- Then I was over forty years old when I completed my correspondence studies in business administration and marketing.
- When I published my first book, peers were already grandparents.
- A few years later I bought my first car and sat on a horse for the first time (it even dared to carry me a bit) and I took my first selfie with my first smartphone.
- Quick-witted answers always come too late for me. My possibly pointed remarks are perceived as saucy.
There would be a lot more to list. But the explanations for this would be too extravagant.
- German dialects are music to my ears. Too bad I can't speak it myself.
- I write books, although I'm lazy to write – but also I need to be communicated.
- Traveling is my passion. Packing my suitcase, however, bothers me.
- I can do without fame; it is enough if my readers want to read me again and again.
- I can't and I don't want to use nonsensical grammatical genders, because I don't like linguistic muddles and also no artificial inexpressibility. – Although I assume so: A obligation "to gender" is unfortunately a German language problem, which probably no foreigner can understand.
Amazing! This article turned out to be a lot bigger than I thought it would be.
Nevertheless, I am and I will remain wonderfully terribly normal boring,
Only those who break new grounds
can leave their marks.
Excuse me, but my other websites are all written in German only.